Monday, August 14, 2006

Community Kingdom

I was asked to do a review for Community Kingdom by a man in Second Life, to which I am happily obliging! I am pleased to see a Christian social networking site offering areas for people to associate on a Christian topic. Christian life requires a large amount of spiritually-focused socialization. It is good to come together and address grinding social issues that face everyone's life as a group.

It hosts blogs, has friends, messaging, links, photos, many things. I'd like to see people able to hook up friends to myspace and other social networks. I'd like to see active windowed chatrooms. I'd like to see a little webhosting from this place. Signatories should be able to build their own web pages off of this Christian site.

I want news. I want Christian news and outreach programs and links to clickable charities. www.twomillionwells.blogspot.com has certain clickable links. You can donate to charity just by clicking a button! I want to have that organized on CK.

A vending store might be a good idea too. You could monogram Bibles, some gentle Christian apparel, [I've got this fantastic bandana with a cross on it.] And allow users to sell their items from the store also, without becoming a temple moneychanger.

I like the games, but there's a big list of non-descript titles. Tell me a little about them, or give me screenshots. List high scores, set up some team games. And I want some health warnings about using sunscreen or avoiding certain products.

Criticism: I think the Medieval theme is a little weird. This does not need to be a Medieval Christian site to be total Christian. That was not an excellent time for much of Christianity and I'd make it something to do with music. That's it. Play music on the site. I want a list of 40-100 Christian songs and a little player built into the website. Any page I browse to within the site, it should keep playing the song I was on and be groovy.

Organize Christian bands on this page. Match up Christian musicians, and give us a few bios about small and large Christian bands already out there. I want grassroots Christian bands. I want folk. I want Christian punk bands. Give it to me.

Thanks pal!!


|
| in Jesus Christ
--+--
|
|
|
|

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger William Bunker said...

also i want internet church services. on sunday and saturday night. and maybe wednesday for those folks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home